For the dreamers and the romantics.

for the adventurers and sunset seekers.

this is for you. this is for love.

Your Memories, To Have and To Hold onto, Forever



Your Memories, To Have and To Hold onto, Forever



Investment

Photo & Video Collections

STARTING AT $3,700

Our most popular collection includes two photographers and one videographer, eight hours of wedding day coverage, a complimentary photo & video engagement session in Arizona, and more.

Photo Or Video Collections

Starting at $2,800

Our most popular photo collection includes two photographers, eight hours of coverage, and engagement session.

Our most popular video collection includes two videographers, eight hours of coverage, a six minute wedding film, drone footage and more.

romantic rooftop couple

Couples

$350

Sessions last one hour, include up to 2 outfits. Videography is available at an additional cost.

Family

$450

- Up to 1.5 hour of shooting
- 60+ edited images delivered
- Candid, traditional, and portrait shots

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS


ARE YOU THE ONLY PHOTOGRAPHER OR VIDEOGRAPHER, DO YOU HAVE A SECOND SHOOTER?

With me, having a second shooter is so valuable because it allows things to be captured at every angle. My partner, Sean has been shooting with me as my right hand and assistant for a while now! We love working as a team and are each others best assets, with makes things flow so smoothly and creates the best experience possible.


WHAT IS YOUR TURNAROUND TIME?

Firstly, I'll send you a handful of sneak peek shots 24 hours after your wedding. Typically, photo sessions take a week and weddings take about 3-4 weeks. Wedding Films can be expected for delivery in 4-6 weeks.


HOW DO PAYMENTS WORK?

I require 30% nonrefundable retainer to your date, and the remaining 70% is due 1 month prior to weddings, and 1 week in advance for sessions.


HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD WE REACH OUT TO BOOK YOU?

I book weddings up to a year and a half in advance, most typically 6-10 months before the wedding date. I book other sessions based on availability around my wedding schedule. That being said, I have booked elopements two weeks in advance and pulled off an amazing wedding day! It is possible, so no matter how “last minute” I would love to hear from you! 


DO YOU TRAVEL FOR WEDDINGS?

You bet we do! Nothing excites us more than the opportunity to shoot a destination wedding or elopement. Our bags are ALWAYS packed! If you're thinking of taking your celebrations overseas, please get in touch so we can chat about the finer details.


WHAT IF WE NEED TO CANCEL/RESCHEDULE OUR WEDDING?

If you’ve already put a retainer down on a date then have to move/cancel it, the retainer is non-refundable and a new deposit will have to be made in order to hold your new date if it is more than a 12 month calendar year away.